From:
randy oliver <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Dec 2009 08:32:06 -0800
> >Merry Christmas to all of you around the world!!!

And for those of you who don't celebrate Christmas, may I wish you a happy
start of the new year with the passing of the winter solstice!

Of course the latter does not apply to Juanse, nor the rest of you on the
"underside" of the globe--so much for a generic wish...

Anyway, it is a pleasure to be part of the Bee-L community.

I'd like to use this opportunity to express all of our thanks to Aaron for
20+ years of keeping this List going!

And to Allen for his dedication and hard work!

Happy Holidays to all!

Randy Oliver