From:
Ernest Gregoire <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Dec 1998 16:39:22 PST
Hello Gang,

Analog honey is for analog people!

No problem!

I will advertize my honey as the real thing for real people.
Next I will tell the buying public that local honey, from
a local beekeeper, who must look them in the eye,
the next time they come to town to buy some more honey,
is a better buy than honey from an unknown source.

I know the  big guys can't do this, and I do have
a soft spot in my heart for them. They pay the fiddler
when it comes to keeping bee supply companies in business,
and I appreciate that.

Would it be worth while for a big honey producer to bottle
and sell some honey locally, simply for the promotion of the industry, and
educating the buying public as to the benefits of buying
from a home town producer?

de AA1IK,

Ernie Gregoire

R.R. 1, Box 221,