From:
"Medley, Diana" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Apr 2009 17:30:21 -0600
Peter:

The results from the Puerto Rican samples were sent to Dr. Ernie Garcia.
He has since left Puerto Rico and works for the USDA-Forest Service.  I
believe he is in North Carolina but I am not 100% sure about that.  You
should be able to find him by doing an employee search on-line with the
USDA-Forest Service.

I am sorry that we can't be of further help.

Diana

Diana L. Medley

Administrative Support Assistant

USDA-ARS-PWA

Carl Hayden Bee Research Center

2000 East Allen Road

Tucson, AZ  85719

(520) 670-6380 x103

(520) 670-6493 Fax

"It is only when the people become ignorant and currupt, when they
degenerate into a populace, that they are incapable of exercising the
sovereignty.  Usurpation is then an easy attainment, and an usurper soon
found.  The people themselves become the willing instruments of their
own debasement and ruin."

        ---President James Monroe (First Inagural Address in 1817)