From:
Ann Rein <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 Jun 2013 14:51:39 +0000
"The conference was mainly a chance for Monsanto employees to hear from
beekeepers and bee researchers about what the actual problems with bees
are, and to solicit suggestions as to how Monsanto might help. The
conference was webcast to all Monsanto employees, who were given the
freedom to take time from work to either attend or to view. I found the
Monsanto employees to be greatly interested, and to genuinely care about
our problems."

I find this to be so disturbing. Monsanto has a bottom line, a bottom line that is being affected by many beekeepers joining the cause against Monsanto. That is what they care about. When people who are respected in the beekeeping industry come out with statements such as above, I feel true sorrow that they are fighting *for* the enemies of our honeybees, as well as all of the natural world. The man-made, for profit poisons that are permeating our world, killing the pollinators, poisoning our bodies, and being sold to us as needed to 'feed the world' are only to benefit the chemical producer and the shareholders. None of it enhances anything but profit.

I'll be marked as a crank for this, so be it. There's a lot of us cranks out here screaming from the mountaintops. Hopefully rash statements as quoted above are the result of our finally being heard.

Take care,

Ann