From:
Charles Linder <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Oct 2015 12:55:23 -0500
All the above are cause for concern.  But that is no excuse for some of the imaginative interpretations of research recently posted to the List.  Nor for the contentiousness of the "discussion."  Some of us aren't interested in winning arguments, but rather in discussing the implications of research findings.

I hope my questions were not interpreted this way,  I am trying to understand the difference in dosages,  and unfortunately  am way behind the main posters on this topic,  Thanks to Dick for his answer.

My goal personally was not to agree or disagree,  but stepping back and understanding the implications.

I may not even come close to understanding the debate,  but I am learning a bit from it,  even if it’s a tiny bit.

Charles