From:
Charles Linder <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Feb 2016 09:02:50 -0600
Over the last several years shipping thru some points does appear to be more of a problem.  There has been some postal service depots that have had issues with some package syrup cans.

This is the second year for Bee Jello  I see for shipping packages.  Brought on by this problem,  its not the postal service machines at all.  It’s the impossibility of punching a tiny hole that only flows so fast  in a can that’s subject to pressure changes.   Every package supplier has fought it.

Some have shipped packages with no feed,  some have tried hard candy (leaves trails also but at least its dry)  Others such as Kohnens have had literally hundreds of packages killed in transit due to leaking cans.  (UPS put them in plastic bags cause they were making honey)

Bottom line shipping packages has become a bigger and bigger issue as UPS and USPO have gotten less customer orintented.  There is also a huge lack of standards.  USPO has a standard,  but funny part is the wooden box doesn't meet it.
UPS refuses to set standards  leaving up to each individual terminal.

Bottom line,  if your still getting packages sipped,  count your blessings!

hope you do get this message since the hall monitor here evidently does not like my voice.  for some reason reminds me of Barry over at BeeSource.

A bit of an unfair statement,  If you word things politly and make a good argument  You have no problems.

This is nothing like Barry,  the stories I could tell you!.  If your not TF  and a package bee hater you stand no chance on his site.

I can be one of the most devise guys around!  And have had zero issues with this site (yes I have to work at it)

Charles