From:
Stefan Stangaciu <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 13 Feb 1999 21:14:49 +0100
Jim & Sue Maus wrote:

>If Romanian Beekeeping was such a knowledgeable repository of all
>the proper things of  keeping bees they would be a world leader in
>bee disease treatment,  honey production, etc.

        This time is not so far as you may think... :-))

  I think Stefan's
>mission is to agitate since he is a "Dr." not a very experienced
>beekeeper.

        My mission is to give you new ideas, to make you verify your methods
and find new, better ways for everybody: bees, beekeepers, ill people or
animals.

        I have never had in mind to "agitate" you my friends...

>Because many of us have financial and other interests at
>risk.  We are accused of "exploitive" beekeeping  many of us would
>go broke, bankrupt etc. if we practiced beekeeping as Stefan would
>have us to do.

        You can respect ALL alternative medicine/organic beekeeping
requirements even in industrial beekeeping!

        Not only that you will not go "bankrupt" or "broke", but you will
sell much better your products to a continuously increasing market.

        You may be grateful later to us for this "weird" ideas...

> I think many of his ideas are not well thought out
>and certainly he does not know about what he is speaking about some
>of this..........its idealism not realism

        Organic beekeeping is for a long time REALITY. Many of us needs
though more time than others to be accustomed with new ideas...

        I believe that all people should have some "idealism", included the
"industrial" beekeepers; their new "idealism" could be to give millions of
ill people clean, organic honey and other byproducts.

    Best wishes,

Stefan.