From:
Chris Allen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Nov 1996 09:14:55 +1000
>In defence of the Post Office,   .....

I am editor of our association bulletin. I have learnt the printing hard
copy editions and posting to members by snail-mail is expensive.

Making copies available on the is much cheaper.  There are several magazines
the are produced exclusively on-line.

The big beekeeping journals like the ones mentioned in this thread could
follow the same path.  It would be too early for them by be exclusively on
line because many beekeepers would not have access to them.  This would help
overseas subscribers who invariably get there hard copy versions 3 or 4
months late.
Regards

Chris Allen