From:
Carl Mueller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Jun 1995 22:49:10 -0400
Hi folks,

I can not wear my after shave (English leather) and work some of my hives.
I hardly ever get stung and I work in shorts with no shirt, but if I wear
my after shave, watch out.  There must be a chemical reaction with the acidity
and skin oders with the after shave that causes this behavior.
 Carl Mueller     Email: [log in to unmask]
 West Palm Beach, Florida USA

         " Knowledge is where you find it."
  " Seek and Ye shall find, knock and it will be opened onto you!"