From:
"E.t. Ash" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Oct 2016 07:20:40 -0400
a Mr Borst snip followed by > my comments.
My credentials are irrelevant to this discussion. But actually: not having anything invested in this issue makes me a bit more objective and willing to criticize, than if I were selling something. I already said I am just discussing, not trying to belittle anyone else's work or ideas.