From:
Robin Dartington <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Nov 2013 20:52:06 +0000
 James wrote : <This is the kind of thing that is presented or proposed to me almost every
> other month in NYC by yet another group of earnest, heavily bearded,
> painfully young men and earnest, very intense, fast-talking young women with
> slightly less body hair.  >

Shame on you James!

You are super intelligent and make huge efforts to de-engineer ' scientific' reports to show they are not scientific.  When presented with an intensely advocated alternative approach to beekeeping you resort only to racism - assuming excessive bodily hair is a characteristic of some alien race embedded in the US.

You can do better.  We have not met but  I bet you can out-talk any fast speaking female and not justly patronise them because you  are  better informed.

These advocates  indicate a deep seated concern at the way the world is going - which I share.  They feel forced to express an alternative.  I have expressed my own,  a system I call New Beekeeping, far less radical. Only a new presentation of old principles, updated for modern conditions. I lack missionary zeal so it is followed by only a few disciples throughout UK. These people dare openly addressing the problems using the media.

It would be a huge service if you would use your usual analytical skills to de- engineer what they believe, pick out the truths, pick out the misunderstandings, consider the aims and how those might be advanced if the misunderstandings were corrected. They need help to achieve credibility. In my view they deserve it, as part of the generation that is inheriting a damaged planet due to the selfish over- indulgence of my - and your -  generation over the last 50 years.

Some might even be your own grandchildren, or friends of grandchildren of your friends, let's not have a generation cut off on Beel-L.

Robin