Date:
Mon, 23 Mar 1998 22:52:03 EST
In re: to mini nucs.....
I would recommend taking deep boxes and router out slots to divide the box
into three equal compartments to accept three frames each. Use thin plywood to
separate and make bottom board with raised bars to meet plywood so chambers
are tight. When you're done with queen raising , just pull out the dividers
and you have a usable hive.  Figure out a way to feed, like drilling a plywood
top to accept small jars as feeders. When done just leave the lid to fill the
hole or make a plug.

Mini nucs stink in my opinion.  Too small and specialized.

Kirk