From:
RICHARD E BONNEY <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Jan 1995 10:27:28 -0500
Dear Bee liners

Regarding sender addresses - a recent message said that the header
information of a received message probably carries a good address for the
sender. This is perhaps true most of the time, but, some systems are
different. I do receive a fair number of messages with no sender address
anywhere in it.

It would be very helpful if everyone would use an e-mail signature at the
end of each message - a short signature, that is. My signature below is
probably too short because I haven't yet learned how to do it through the
system. Some day, perhaps.

Dick Bonney