From:
Nick The Beeman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Feb 1999 20:16:09 EST
Tim:

I myself am 15 years old and I am the one that got my family into beekeeping
and I think that you should let your kids try it, it is very important to let
kids try anything once. This will be the 4th year and I have enjyoed it sooo
much! I have caught bees since I was about 5 and only got stung 2 times. Kids
will learn to not do things if the right negative stimulat is gave ie the
sting. I think that you should let them try on a suit and give it a whirl!

Nick