From:
Rory Stenerson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 27 Jul 1997 14:59:28 -0400
Greetings,

I just purchased some Nassenheider Evaporators for use with formic acid.
Does anyone have any experience with them and advice they may wish to give
me?  I'm planning on treating a couple of my hives with formic and the rest
with Apistan and see and compare the results.

Thanx in advance for any advice and comment,

Rory Stenerson,
Member - Centre County Beekeepers Association
State College, PA USA