From:
Allen Dick <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 26 Apr 1998 21:54:50 -0600
Well, we had a nice drive this afternoon to meet Morely at a country
intersection about 60 miles from here to get our Australian queens.  It
went down like a drug deal at the side of the road.  Had hoped for 100,
but settled for 50.  Nice queens.

Anyhow, when we got them home and were about to give them their Fumidil
a la Roy Thurber, we noticed they were piping nicely.  So we got out the
mic and decided to share the sound with you.  Of course they clammed up
immediately that they saw the mic, but we did get some recordings.

Go to http://www.internode.net/HoneyBee/queens.htm to see and hear.  Be
prepared to wait a (long) while for the sound.  It is several megs (my ISP
is gonna KILL me :)

I'll erase it in a few days.

Allen