From:
LJConnor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Mar 1998 00:49:41 EST
Dear Bee-L members from Maine:
I just received this email from a fellow in Maine who wants to start with
bees. Perhaps he can be invited to attend your state meeting in a few weeks.
Hint!
Thanks for any contact you can make.
Larry Connor

My e-mail address is [log in to unmask] and my mailing address is as follows:
199 Pine Hill Drive
Glenburn, Maine 04401
Do you know of any bee-keepers here in maine that wouldn't mind talking with
me about raising bees,  or at least selling some established hives?  if so,
please include that info.  Thank you very much!  Happy Spring!   Jami Herring
Bradshaw