From:
Thomas Kaechele <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Jul 2009 19:40:48 -0300
Hy all
This is the way we keep the supers in our operation in Uruguay,
standing on the side, in a well ventiladed shed. The low temperature
and low humidity in the frames  keeps the moth at bay. The wax moth is
searching their protein source, as mentioned coccon  and pollen.
Therefore the supers should be selected.  But what do you do with the
dark ones or with pollen remnants?

Thomas Kaechele
Praderas de San José