Date:
Thu, 29 Aug 1996 21:43:57 -0700
At 10:03 PM 8/29/96 -0400, you wrote:
>On Thu, 29 Aug 1996, Betty B wrote:
>
>> This brings up another question:
>>
>> If bepuke is honey, pollen is pollen, just what is beeshit?
>>
>> Betty B
>Okay Betty....give the guy a break, eh?..;)
>
>                          Ian Watson

I'm serious. It has to go somewhere, and I am sure that the bees don't have
an outhouse. What is it called and where is it stored?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We are like kids' art on God's refrigerator.
 -
       "  `
       "   `
   _- -_`-_|'\  /`
 _/ / / -' `~()()
  \_\ _ /\-._/\/

"Our biggest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we
are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that
most frightens us. We ask ourselves, who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous,
talented and fabulous? Actually, who are you NOT to be? You are a
child of God. Your playing small doesn't serve the world. There's nothing
enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure
around you. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within
us. It's not just in some of us; it's in everyone. And as we let our
own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the
same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence
automatically liberates others." (Nelson Mandela)