From:
Andy Nachbaur <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
INFORMED Discussion of Beekeeping Issues and Bee Biology <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 31 Mar 1998 22:29:39 -0800
At 08:07 PM 3/31/98 +0200, you wrote:

I apologize for the band width waste in this post but I just have to say I
have a lot more interest in
German Carniolan queens after reading this direct and honest reply to a
question asked by so many from someone who should know what is going on.

In this country it is not only the used car salesman turned beekeepers that
can rip you off when it comes to the big lie about queen bee power. Watch
out for that sales job from the USDA as they are just about as trustworthy
as old Huck and never seem to be able to deliver on what they say they got.

ttul, the OLd Drone