Date:
Wed, 1 Oct 1997 18:50:42 -0400
Mike Swintosky ([330] 471-3128) wrote:

> I am looking for a source of 8, 16 and 32 ounce jars that leave adequate
> room for a label.  Canning jars would be okay, but thus far I haven't found
> the 8 ounce size without quilting or some other pattern or raised lettering
> that gets in the way.  I would like all 3 size jars to have a similar
> appearance.  Does anyone who know a source for all plain jars or jars that
> leave at least a 3" wide area unobstructed?
>
> Thanks,
> Mike Swintosky
> Dellroy, Ohio
There are many places that provide such a product.  The Walter Kelly Co.
is one that come to mind.  They have the glass queenline jars at &7.50
to $5.75 per case (502)242-2012.  Bushy Moutain also has the honey jars
and the hexegon jars 1-800-233-7929.

As a credit to many of the vendors in the bee industry.  I have tried to
beat their prices by going directly to bottle manufactors and suppliers
and most bee catalogs are cheaper.
Al Welk-Atlanta, GA