Date:
Fri, 18 Mar 2011 14:55:47 -0400
All

We have a need for 20 new, drawn, plastic frames to be delivered to
Missoula, MT by April 1, 2010.

We've found only two companies making these, and  one of them went  out  of
business.  The other is backordered for several months.

We need new frames - we're going  to let the bees put nectar in them,  then
sample the nectar for chemical analysis.  Can't use OLD frames.

Does anyone have a box of these that were purchased, but never installed in
 beehives?  If so, we'd like to buy them.  Thanks   Jerry