From:
Jerry Bromenshenk <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Dec 2006 20:44:24 EST
Im sorry to have to pass on sad news - this arrived today  <jerry>

Dear Beekeepers:

    Our dear friend and vice president of the Montana  State Beekeepers
passed away on Mon. 18th from a drowning accident in  Mexico. He was there with his
family playing on the beach when he got caught in  a riptide and drowned. He
has been cremated and a memorial service is planned at  his house on Jan. 6th
at approx. 3pm.

Details at this time are still in the planning stages. They also plan a
memorial service in CA at a later date.The obituary will be in the Missoullian
and the Ravioli County news on Dec. 26th or 27th.  More information will be
available then. In lieu of flowers there has been a fund established for Little
Wayne the  Little Wayne -college fund at the Ravioli County Bank PO Box  150,
Hamilton, MT 59840. At this time his daughter Nikki will be running the
business. She has very little knowledge and would appreciate any and all  help.
   ...    We sent this e-mail to the  e-mail addresses we could find. IF you
talk to other beekeepers please let them  know. The family did not want to try
and notify everyone. Right now they are  very overwhelmed and in shock. Sorry
for such sad news at Christmas time. Please  keep the Morris family in your
thoughts and prayers.

                                    Sincerely,

                                    Andy  and Jodie Drange