From:
Mark Berninghausen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 26 Jan 2014 14:57:07 -0500
"Mark,
since I'm very familiar with what you are doing
just had to ask,
what are you doing with comb still in the hives from the /90's?

Walter
littlewolfapiaries.com"

I don't know what to say. Are you saying I shouldn't have any comb over a certain age? How old should my comb be? Especially in light of what Dr. Bromenshenk wrote, it seems like it might not matter all that much considering how fast new comb becomes as contaminated as old comb. Which probably wasn't the message Jerry meant to convey.

"since I'm very familiar with what you are doing"? How is that? Do we know each other? People are so secretive w/ their identity on the internet how am I supposed to know who someone is unless they use their full name.