From:
Date:
Fri, 3 Nov 1995 10:25:15 -0700
Sorry folks, but I have to agree.  The flavor is changing. More and more
how do I "do the basics" that appear in any good book on beekeeping, or
that can be determined by simply reading labels.

If the list is to remain of interest to me, I need to see more discussion
of at least moderately advanced topics.

One way of avoiding splitting the list might be to pause before hitting
the reply button.  Should your answer go to the whole list or just to
the sender?  Simple requests for basic information should go to the sender.

It seems to me that much of the recent chatter revolves around specific
questions about some detail, like when should I feed my bees, or where do
I find a picture, or does anyone in state x have any bees for sale.

These questions are important to the requester, but do all 600+ of us
need to see 5-20 answers to the same question?

Thanks for your time, and please respond to me, not to the list.

Jerry Bromenshenk
The University of Montana