From:
Gene Ash <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Apr 2018 03:44:44 -0700
a Charles Linder snip followed by > my comments
I strongly suspect your misreading!    A few names were mentioned,  and without delving into details,  the reality is no one is yet beating a path to the doors of any of these people.  THIS IN NO WAY is intended to dismiss the work or the efforts,  just to simply acknowledge what many of us actually know for a fact.  These trends and traits or keeper skills,  have not been transferable.   Megan did a great job of explain what I suspect is the reason.

>No Charles I am simply picking up clues from what folks write here that suggest a bit of cognitive confusion... where reason has been displaced by what they wish to believe (or most commonly what someone else told them was fact).   I would suggest some transfer is happening at a constant (but slow) rate and that those folks mentioned appear to be financially prospering, having fewer and fewer problems with maintaining the health of their bees and if you are to believe what they say sleeping better at night. As a group they also tend to be highly skilled and well educated beekeepers. As far as what I see all are realists, are data driven and can recognize when 'fact' is nothing more than subjective bias.

Gene in Central Texas...