From:
James Fischer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Jan 2014 09:55:11 -0500
I should make it clear that no one would ever think that Mark is part of any
collusion.

Mark said:

> On a personal note. I did not run for office.

If I was not running for office, and I was elected anyway, I'd be
suspicious.

Like the President of the Galaxy in "The Hitchhiker's Guide To the Galaxy",
the President's role in this regard seems to be not so much to wield power
as to draw attention away from the wielding of power.

I will quote a letter sent to me by Warren Buffett back in 1988.
He told all Berkshire Hathaway shareholders this old saying about poker:

"If you've been in the game 30 minutes and you don't know who the patsy is,
you're the patsy."