From:
"Joel W. Govostes" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 15 Feb 1997 13:20:21 -0500
Maybe I misunderstood you, Paul  There are 9-fr spacers that nail over each
frame-rest in the super.   Also, there is another spacer available
(actually a tool) which has a handle, and you hold it over the frames and
separate them to the correct distance determined by notches in the spacer.
Maybe you meant you have the latter type.

I was referring to the nail-on, Stoller-type spacers, which IMO eventually
become a nuisance.  Now if I had beaucoups de beaucoups of supers like
Allen, I'd probably learn to live with them!  ;-)