From:
Paula Franke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Nov 1997 21:40:02 -0500
Sounds like you have the makings for an old-fashioned bee gum. At this time
of year, that would be my inclination. (Then, again, maybe I'm just too
lazy and hate the cold that much!) Then move them to a regular hive in then
Spring.

Ah, but I always like the easy solutions!

Paula Franke in Tollesboro, KY
http://www.users.kih.net/~pfranke
"There are only two rules in life:
  1. Don't sweat the small stuff.