From:
Juanse Barros <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Apr 2008 06:36:36 +0200
Acetic Acid (AA) is very strong and one should use all the protection.

But after using at least 100 litres in the past year without any protection
what so ever I can say I am still with no problem.

I have put lots of OASIS pads soaked in AA in a 21 square meters "gas
chamber" for sterilizing equipment (app 1200 supers) and have pour it in the
feeding tanks. And no problems up to the present time.

Rigth, it is not pleasant not to breath for a while and I am thinking all
the time not to stick my nose in there. I also have plenty of running water
close to wash my hands and face after using it.

I must admidt that I love vinegar smell :)

After all this experimentation and reading lots about the theme I am not
really sure fumigation works if the frames have honey or pollen stored. I
think the whole method is tougth for empty frames (empty cells really). I
believe it works on the surface and won`t get "into" the honey or pass the
wax cap. What do the rest think?

--
Juanse Barros J.
APIZUR S.A.