From:
EJ Fnord <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Dec 1993 13:47:39 EDT
I don't know very much about Bee Biology, but I do think them little
fellers are cute, I surely do.  Cept when they sting!

OWCHEEE!

Got anything like that on this here list?

EJ Ford

PS: Jane Beckman: that was a fascinating account of the myth cycle.
Please continue describing this!  I enjoy analysis of any sort of
mythology, but Northern European Mythology is especially captivating!