From:
Brian Fredericksen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Apr 2008 20:33:32 -0400
we're having one of the latest springs I can recall for many years. we only had one day of pollen
coming in so far with a big snow storm possible for this weekend. today topped out at 43F.

as of last weekend many colonies had larva less then 7 days old which is unusual this late (central
MN).

so much for global warming this year, the big news could be the late build up in the northern and
north eastern states.  the climate prediction center calls for below normal temps until 4/22 for the
eastern half of the US.