From:
Phil Veldhuis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 22 Mar 1998 12:29:47 -0600
Question:

Can milk solids be used as a supplemental bee feed?

I think I once read an article on this which found that milk solids were an
excellent feed source, but I can't remember where.

I also think that a small amount of milk solids are an ingredient in
Bee-Pro; a commercial pollen replacement mix.

Can anyone confirm or disconfirm these hazy memories.

Thanks in advance.

Phil
Phil Veldhuis             "Jim said bees wouldn't sting
[log in to unmask]    idiots; but I didn't believe
227 Renfrew Street         that, because I had tried
Winnipeg, Canada           them lots of times myself,
R3N 1J5                    and they wouldn't sting me."
                     Mark Twain (1884), Huckleberry Finn