From:
John Edwards <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Apr 2000 15:59:28 -0700
Murray McGregor wrote:

> You possibly do not need to look any further than a natural, possibly
> insignificant to us, factor being at work here which means they may be
> at, or close to, their limiting latitudes in North America.

I agree, but you need to correspond with people in the central valley of
California and up into Oregon, where it is much warmer than Scotland (or
Oklahoma, or Colorado, or Tennessee) in the winter because of the Japanese
current, and where a great number of nervous people live.
John F. Edwards
Carl Hayden Bee Research Center
Tucson, Arizona
http://198.22.133.109/