From:
Michael Reddell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Jul 1997 22:17:48 -0700

I've been wondering about this too.  A film of mineral oil floating on a cup of tea with my honey in it would be unacceptable!  I know someone who was using Crisco patties year-round for a while.  She had no sign of mites but there was an oil slick on her tea.  I'm not that desperate yet.  Hopefully this isn't a problem with the current system, but I'd like to hear more on the subject before I oil up my equipment.