From:
charles Linder <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Jan 2014 18:13:11 -0600
Yes,  they are know hygienic producers, you have a valid point,  not all are
as claimed.  But my question is a bit more basic,  are we seeing that queens
that test hygienic and bred as such making any differences?  Do we have
people that have bought Hygienic queens  and found the traits successful and
productive?  I hear a lot of talk about "local queens"  but can't say any
who has said I  got some of _____  Hygienic and there great.  Not saying
there are not any, I just haven't heard that.  I tried some of Glens' AI
hygienic and one other line I won't mention.  And found mites to be the same
issues.  May be from neighbor hives and transference, don't know. Definatly
not a real experiment on my part.  Just wondering if there are some real
success stories out there or if just wishing and hoping going on??