From:
"Watson, Owen" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Mar 2002 18:19:14 +1200
I bought a Dutch smoker specially made for tobacco (it's about a
quarter the size of a regular smoker, and with a mouthpiece instead
of bellows) about 20 years ago, and I've lost the directions. I've
started to use it again, but it seems to go out very easily.

Is there anyone who has one that works OK who can advise?

--
--Owen Watson
--at home in Wellington, New Zealand