From:
Brian Ames <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 14 Feb 2016 21:39:43 -0500
This product appears mislabeled by FDA rules since it's not honey but a product that contains honey. The claim of producing manuka honey in Malibu CA from "locally grown Manuka bushes" is what really got my attention.

LOVE our Green Dream blend? Green Bee fuses Green Dream’s superfood boost with the healing benefits and antioxidants of manuka honey. Our amazing manuka honey is produced in Malibu by bees that pollinate locally grown manuka bushes. Make this yummy, super-charged honey (which also increases energy and has natural antibiotic properties) one of your pantry staples - See more at: http://www.thephilosophie.com/collections/superfood-blends/products/superfood-honey-green-dream#sthash.gyNPjhoy.dpuf