From:
David Eyre <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 23 Mar 1998 11:46:05 -0500
On 20 Mar 98 at 14:17, Elroy Rogers wrote:

> boxes for mating with separate entrances at both ends. My bigest
> problem could be cold weather which could keep virgin queens from
> mating.

We can't start raising queens till the first/second week of May as
drones don't fly freely till the end/first week of June. All you
need to do is work out your dates, and don't compromise, there really
is nothing to gain, but unmated or poorly mated queens don't do
anyone any good!!

The Bee Works,9 Progress Drive, Unit 2,
Orillia,Ontario. L3V 6H1. Canada.
Phone/Fax 705-326-7171