From:
David Westervelt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 15 Dec 2001 10:21:38 EST
Hi Jonh & all.
 Because we have a sec.18 use for CheckMite strips it is the rule that  each
state that is aproved to use them must Inps.  a % of the beekeepers useing
the strip to see that they are doing it by the LABLE .
  For the last 3 years my fathers company has been inps.They have ask all
about the way he used the strips,if he was wearing gloves, did he have the
LABLE with him when he was putting the strips in,What did he do with the old
used strips, How long where the strips in ,Did he treat for SHB or V.Mites.
They would like for you to tell them from your head all the info. they want.
It's good if we can remember where our hive are in our heads but to try and
tell him all the info he wants you better have it in a note book.and make
sure it is by the lable.
Thank you.

David Westervelt
Fl. Dept. of  Ag.