From:
Tim Vaughan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Aug 2001 19:24:47 -0400
To Peter and Richard, thank you. I'm at a loss, I even tried putting a
sample in the microwave and setting the jar by a hot window, but there's
been no luck. I guess the idea is a 50 micron strainer. Could anyone help
point me to a source? The particals don't seem to be able to make up their
minds whether to float to the top or bottom.

After all these years, including Bushmanland in South Africa with pure Apis
m. scut. and Santa Maria California with extra mean German Black, I thought
I was enough of an "old dude" to start back up as a "hobbiest with 100
hives who needs only to turn a moderate profit", but I can't sell any of
what I've got now.

Thanks again.

Tim