From:
randy oliver <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Jun 2013 06:33:18 -0700
>June 25 ,2008 (Internet source)

Your claim was also an "internet source," as are the claims that UFO's or
cell phones cause CCD.

Bob, not disputing you, just wanting to find the truth.  I'm curious as to
the facts of the matter, since I've implored Bayer to do the same here in
the U.S. and Canada.  There are Bayer scientists who know beekeepers well,
and wish that the company would.  I do not understand why Bayer's lawyers
don't want to help their public relations by making things right with
affected beekeepers.

Have you got any legitimate source for the claim that there was indeed a
"lawsuit" as you posted?  And that there was a judgement against Bayer
calling for them to compensate the beekeepers?  I do not wish for Bee-L to
be used to propagate a myth.

--
Randy Oliver
Grass Valley, CA