From:
Charles Linder <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Oct 2017 08:59:32 -0500
Excellent read......  curious about 2 things,  if anything similar is being done elsewhere such as the US,  and it would have been interesting if they had attempted to quantify species or at least number of species in the results.  Here we have had June bugs forever,  but it kind of appears that we may have lost a lot of June bugs and gained Japanese beetles that type of change could have a huge impact on mass,  but little effect on diversity.

One interesting note,  while they did comment on pesticides a tad,  one point they mention is that the surrounding farmground may be acting as a sink,  and drawing flying insects away from their traps, as well as the possibility of them being a problem.

Thanks Bill!

Charles