From:
Peter Edwards <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 Jan 2009 16:50:05 -0000
> I don't know about that. I am still wondering why anyone would "presume"
> that they are very different.

Hi Peter

I am wondering why there is a need to 'presume' anything.

One difficulty that we have here is the idea of something being 'similar' or
'very different'; surely these terms are subjective?  My view, from what I
have read so far, is that although there are obvious similarities, there are
also very significant differences between the two, particularly with regards
to their virulence and the damage done to the gut, the seasonal differences
in outbreaks, and the 'defaecation effect'.
Best wishes

Peter Edwards
beekeepers at stratford-upon-avon.freeserve.co.uk
www.stratford-upon-avon.freeserve.co.uk/