From:
Malcolm Roe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Jan 1995 13:38:37 +0000
> I remember someone posting a location for some honey bee
> drawings/pictures but I must have deleted it.
> If anybody has
> a line on any kind of clipart also, it would be deeply appreciated.

I have a few pieces of clip art myself obtained after making a similar
request about a year ago.  (They mostly came from Chuck Howe).  I'd be
happy to send them to anyone who's interested.

For anyone with WWW the following URLs may be of interest.

http://alfred1.u.washington.edu:8080/~jlks/bee.html
Beekeeper's Home Page

The link to the archives of the University of Califiornia at Davis takes
you to some stuff in PostScript or WordPerfect.  These documents contain
lots of pictures of beekeeping interest that you could extract.  I don't
know about the copywrite status though.

http://www.cs.yale.edu/HTML/YALE/CS/HyPlans/loosemore-sandra/clipart.html
Sandra's Clip Art Server

This is a great source.  Search for the word "bee" in each of the
collections.  The TAEX collection is the best for beekeeping interest,
being mainly agricultural.  However, you'll have to wade through all the
pictures of "beef" and "beet"!

--
Malcolm Roe                                Phone  :  +44 1442 345104
Crosfield Electronics Ltd                  Fax    :  +44 1442 232301