From:
"Canon, Hartman" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Sep 2001 10:00:08 -0400
A kindergartener class in Highland Park, IL is spending a couple of weeks on
bees. My granddaughter is in that class, and I have been supplying some
materials, photos, a drawn frame, etc. Such interest has been generated that
apparently the teacher suggested that a field trip might bee possible. Being
in FLORIDA, my place is out of the question, but is there somebody up in
that area that might be near enough that they might make a short visit,
receive a meaningful demo/talk??

Please answer me off list directly to [log in to unmask] OR

Thank you,
H.B.Canon
Geneva, FL