From:
Peter Edwards <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Nov 2016 20:46:03 -0000
>Is it me or has Bee-L disappeared?

Hi Bob

I will respond - even if no-one else does.  I am still getting posts from
Bee-L, but traffic does vary through the year.  Those with few colonies
probably have the time to post throughout the year, whereas those with much
work to do will probably go quiet from time to time.  From my own point of
view, winter has arrived with the first real frost  last night and, apart
from making sure that my nucs have enough food, my attention has to re-focus
on gardening, house and holidays (have to gain enough brownie points now
ready for next season!).

Postings will also vary according to the current 'hot' subjects and whether
many people are interested, or even understand!  The membership is a broad
church as they say, and some subjects are of little interest (e.g. the
current debate on antibiotics for AFB - their use is banned here, so we do
not have an AFB problem and find it all rather boring).

Best wishes

Peter
52°14'44.44"N, 1°50'35"W