From:
John Edwards <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Nov 1998 18:24:34 -0700
Hi, All !
Here is a page with some newly-scanned old photos I have come across in
the lab library. I will add to this page when time and work permits, so
check back occasionally. Any info on misidentified or missing captions
will be greatly appreciated, and will be filed with the photos in our
library.
    - John Edwards, USDA-ARS, Hayden Bee Research Center, Tucson,
Arizona

http://gears.tucson.ars.ag.gov/home/edwards/jephotos.htm
  (sorry this is not a clickable link - I haven't figured out how yet)
;)