From:
Peter L Borst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Jun 2013 18:26:19 -0400
>   I'm sure the neonics are not helping except by perhaps displacing something worse.

Of course, they are helping. Without pesticides, there probably wouldn't be a crop. At least, not a profitable one. Ditto, bees. Without bees, no seed. I don't see why people don't get it. Here is a successful working relationship, plain as the nose on your face. If canola was killing bees, or even weakening them, do you think nobody would have figure it out? Or is the Canadian Honey Council being hypnotized by Bayer?

http://www.honeycouncil.ca/honey_industry_overview.php