From:
James Fischer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Jan 2014 16:01:04 -0500
> What has replaced NYS Apiary Inspection?
> The NYS Bee Wellness Program sponsored
> by the Empire State Honey Producers Association, Inc.

Does this resounding endorsement mean that the architects of this excellent
program, Pat Bono and Peter Borst, will be unanimously re-instated as board
members of ESHPA, or does ESHPA intend to try to replicate the same program
without the people that made such exceptional efforts in making it happen?

I'd expect that Pat and Pete would contact the grant coordinator, and run
the workshops under their local origination banner(s), given the gratitude
shown them by ESHPA in the fall 2013 election.
Elections have consequences.